Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Bullet Point Wednesday

Lasagna


  • Leftover crockpot lasagna is delicious!
  • But, put the same amount of salad as your piece of lasagna.
  • Not ideal to eat except in rare circumstances, this was a rare circumstance ;)









No drinking



  • Whenever I give up drinking (having a wine, or whiskey after work), it's always tough that first week because we are conditioned (Oh, it's Thurs., how about a glass of wine...). But then it's pretty easy





Sleep




  • I always go to bed too late because I get caught up reading or watching something. 
  • Going to bed early accentuates how good i feel in the AM after eating healthfully


Fasting


  • Intermittent  fasting is the new craze that I'll skip
  • However, the last two days I have unintentionally not had lunch because I was too busy....not bad to fast for a day-ish




No comments: