Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DAY 46


Nothing of substance to report. Oatmeal in the morning, and for lunch a huge salad of chickpeas, kidney beans, black olives, avocado, tomatoes, broccoli, and sunflower seeds. Dinner was a unique mix of vegan fish sticks and sausages. No, I am not pregnant.

I'm a fan of fish sticks, but I grilled them in a frying pan - they are much better in an oven. The vegan sausages I grilled up were great. It was a gyro sausage and they tasted excellent with mustard. I am bringing them, and some vegan burgers to the Jets football game Sunday. Should be an interesting tailgate - I'm confident I will have the only vegan tailgate in Meadowlands history!

Dessert was an orange.

I turned down an invite to meet at a bar, stayed in and did some writing and smoked a cigar.

Sorry, not every night is interesting.

No comments: