Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"How Many Forks?"





Ouch! Not a question you want to hear from the deli lady. I had just filled up a plate of pineapple, watermelon, mango, melon, strawberry's, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries for breakfast. Did it look like it could feed two or three people? Maybe, but I was hungry, and thirsty, and craving fruit! And it was delicious.

For lunch I wandered over to a Korean Restaurant and had miso vegetable soup, and a bowl of sizzling brown rice and vegetables -- it typically comes with an egg over-easy, and I can see how great that would be, but even without the egg it was excellent.

Tonight is dinner at Candle 79 - the one restaurant that all 487 vegans who contacted me recommended.

Remember it is Veteran's Day today, and though there is a good sale at Macy's, make sure you thank a veteran, and think of veterans past. I'll publicly thank my father, Captain, United States Air Force, B-52 Navigator, 1966-1970.

No comments: